Akai MPK49

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 5 13:53:28 CEST 2008

I am using it.

I'd give it a B. it feels good, the keys are really great, the editing
is quite ok. I use it as my main controller, rotaries and faders
routed to FX-sends, sometimes to control volumes even -- it works
pretty good for me.

I'd like to have some more pads arranged in a horizontal row, like on
the Novation Remotes, to make it easier to fire scenes in LIVE, but
other than that I'm very happy with it.

it's sturdy and (relatively) light at the same time without feeling
that you would push it off the table when you start-a-rockin'...

Kai