Motu - another quickie

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 4 20:20:55 CEST 2008

Hi Martin

> Note the difference between 24i and 24i/o.

Ahh!!  Did not know this..  Just looked up the 24i and it is also 24bit so
it will be on my Search List.  I do need a reasonable amount of outputs but
I now have 18 which covers me twice over.  Like most people, its inputs that
I will/could run out of..

> BTW: Your mixer doesn't fit in a 50cm wide space, does it?

Like most digital mixers, it's footprint is much small than it should be
however, it is still pretty big: 160H x 715W x 537D

Im really excited about the analogue/DAW integration my new setup should
bring.  Its slightly ironic that I have had to go more digital to become
more analogue..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"