Soundtracks

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 4 19:47:57 CEST 2008

Andy , I should do it soon  :)
but it s not the best movie from L.Besson imo cause it s really
"americanised ";)
I really like "le dernier combat " it s really 1 super cool weird movie in
black and white ( old as well from the 80s ) ...
In this movie there is no words at all except one "bonjours" in the middle
of it, the rest is filled only by  music and background noises   ...
All in all : Super cool Art-Movie !!! :P

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:07 PM, Andy Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2008, at 12:36 PM, Romain Gros wrote:
>
> > Hi mark ,
> > What do you think about Eric Serra ? ( I really love this guy ! ;)
> > he did all the soundtrack for Luc Besson :
> >  the Fifth element , Grand bleu , Nikita , Subway , le dernier
> > combat ... etc
> > About combining orchestra and electronic I think the Fifth element
> > is quite ok :)
> > This make me think that i should watch it again ... :P
>
> It's always a good time to watch the Fifth Element

Romain Gros
rXg