Soundtracks

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 4 20:05:29 CEST 2008

On Thursday 04 September 2008 11:45:26 M-.-n wrote:
> I'm kind of in a mood for spooky soundtracks lately... After listening all
> over again to the magical "Event Horizon", I've been digging "the Dark
> Knight" quite a bit (love that intro track) and was then wondering if
> anybody had recommendation for soundtrack mixing traditional orchestra with
> electronics and/or wierd FX'es...

Coil's soundtrack for Hellraiser (which was not actually used in the movie)
Not much traditional orchestra in there, but still worth checking...

Howard Shore scores for Cronenberg (Crash!). I'm really not into what he did
for LOTR though.

Check also Joe Hisaichi (did scores for Miyasaki and Kitano). If memory serves
well, the Sonatine OST is really nice.

and did anybody mention Forbidden Planet ?