Motu - another quickie

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 4 17:38:15 CEST 2008

I can see two that sold recently on ebay for $200 and $275.  You must be
thinking of the 24io which I wish would come down as I wouldn’t mind adding
another one to my setup.

James

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of punkdISCO
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 10:23 AM
To: 'Music-bar'
Subject: RE: Motu - another quickie

“One of the best deals going for the MOTU stuff used right now is the 24i”

You sure about this, James?  I only see them for between £600 – £700 which
is not that much cheaper than their new price.  Have there been Mk1/Mk2/etc
on the 24i?  I can only see the one version..

ta

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video:  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"