Soundtracks

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 4 12:46:56 CEST 2008

Funny you mentioned Skala.. I was discussing about him with Patric Catani
the other day and he told me the subharmonic stuff was quite interesting. I
got the mansell ones (requiem & the fountain) and I really love them. Never
heard of Shostakovitch, so that's one to digg.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org]On Behalf Of K9 Kai
Niggemann
Sent: jeudi 4 septembre 2008 12:38
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: Soundtracks

yes, of course. Check out Oskar Sala's music, for example this:

http://www.amazon.de/Subharmonische-Mixturen/dp/B000025LNV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF
8&s=music&qid=1220524608&sr=8-1

Then there is stuff by Chris Mansell (and the Kronos Quartett) written
for Requiem for a Dream. or of course any music by Dimitri
Shostakovitch...

enjoy!
Kai