Motu - another quickie

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 21:57:54 CEST 2008

On Sep 3, 2008, at 21:36 , Martin Naef wrote:

> I don't miss 96k here

What I would like about 96K and 192K is when you record something
using it, and play it back at a lower sample rate (pitch down, time
increasing) it would still sound hi-fi. Does it?

Years and years ago I made this intro for a death metal band,
featuring some squeaks from one of my hamsters pitched down which
sounded really cool, but unfortunately also very low-fi. I am really
curious how it would've sounded when sampled originally at 192K :)
(assuming the mic can pick up those insanely high frequencies?)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL