Motu - another quickie

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 21:47:04 CEST 2008

Go with the Mk2 and current 424 card, then spend money you
save on a good clock.  I recommend checking out Black Lion
Audio's Microclock.

http://www.blacklionaudio.com/microclock.html

I haven't used their standalone clock, but I have heard
their mods {including clock} and they've all been better
than the stock units.  Plus, it's cehap, and you can either
return it or sell it off for not much cost.

You'd be surprised by how much difference a steady clock
makes.

--
Yours,
Niall.