Motu - another quickie

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 21:20:29 CEST 2008

Sorry to go on but..

I have decided that I am defo getting a Motu 2408 – placing an order tonight
so I should get something by the weekend.

Last question:

Option 1

Fully blown 2408Mk3 package with latest generation PCIe-424 card @ £620 (B
stock from Digital Village, with warranty. Its £740 new)

Option 2

New latest generation PCIe-424 card then a used 2408Mk2 @ £200 + £200 = £400

Reading up on the Mk2, there seems to be very little difference in the
actually rack bit (video sync); most of the differences and improvements
were in the PCI card.

Everything I have read suggests that it is quite important to get the latest
generation of PCI card, particularly if you are on a PC.  Both Option 1 & 2
give the latest PCI card.

Am I missing something?

Ta as always..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"