We've just bought a house!

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 20:52:22 CEST 2008

And welcome to the club of the 4.0 with no parental instict :P

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org]On Behalf Of Andrew
Robinson
Sent: mercredi 3 septembre 2008 20:13
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: We've just bought a house!

2008/9/3 Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net>:
> congrats Andy R!  good on you!  kids next!!?

Thanks... she's got 2 grown up ones already (well, gown up enough to
be managing the local pizza franchise, if not grown up enough to be
moving out anytime soon), which is more than enough for both of us.
Suits me just fine, still no sign of a paternal instinct kicking in
here, and I'll be hitting the big 4-0 years old in... well I can be
fairly precise here, 4 hours 47 minutes :-)

- Andy_R