We've just bought a house!

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 20:48:32 CEST 2008

Andrew Robinson schreef:

> Thanks... she's got 2 grown up ones already (well, gown up enough to
> be managing the local pizza franchise, if not grown up enough to be
> moving out anytime soon), which is more than enough for both of us.
> Suits me just fine, still no sign of a paternal instinct kicking in
> here, and I'll be hitting the big 4-0 years old in... well I can be
> fairly precise here, 4 hours 47 minutes :-)

My birthday presents tend to be in a lower price bracket. :)

So, congratulations on the new house! Do you happen to have any pictures
on-line? I'm always interested in how other people live... either loads
of space somewhere in Scandinavia, or a small flat in a European city...

No congratulations for your birthday yet, that would be premature. :)

- Peter