the big 1000

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 17:59:08 CEST 2008

Andy

Andy Tarpinian wrote:
>> I'd stick to the original plan: Make a ringtone a day. It's too easy
>> to get lost and divert the energy.

> Pretty much things that starts off simple and consistent and then
> build on that over time has been a success. Look at the Simpsons, and

Exactly. With an emphasis on "consistent". Before I'd spend any time to
make things big, I'd try to keep doing one thing very well. Over time,
success will come. Diversion is the worst enemy here. Case in point: The
big Ampfea community website that never materialised because it was a
monster, yet the spirit of the music bar survived...

> Case in point my friends site, he drew a creature every day, and now
> it's his full time job.
> http://creaturesinmyhead.com/

Funny creatures!

Martin