Bhut Jolokia

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 15:40:10 CEST 2008

Niall,

Niall Munnelly wrote:
>> Can someone explain to me the fascination of these super-hot peppers
>> beyond the sports aspect? Is the pain worth the taste? Are these peppers

> Yes, the taste is worth the pain if it's a good pepper.  The

So I assume a hot pepper tends to be tastier?

> Capsaicin itself feels good, once you're used to the burn,
> and it's good for you.  I did grow inured to the heat of

Well, I know it feels good while you eat it. But the intestine cramps,
diarrhoe, sickness and drop of blood pressure I get the morning after
tells me that my body doesn't agree with that assessment. And it's
clearly not a case of "getting used to" - I was.

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch
http://www.myspace.com/navisto