Bhut Jolokia

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 13:44:41 CEST 2008

Ron,

Ron West wrote:
> Well, they are finally ripe (they take 3-4 weeks longer than other
> peppers) and they certainly live up to their reputation. There was no

Can someone explain to me the fascination of these super-hot peppers
beyond the sports aspect? Is the pain worth the taste? Are these peppers
just hot, or do they have a flavour that can't be achieved with
traditional means?

I am asking this from the perspective of someone who used to eat very
hot curries when young, but now reacts rather badly to hot peppers and
considers *taste* is a lot more valuable than pain.

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch
http://www.myspace.com/navisto