Fwd: Noise.io is in the AppStore!

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 31 00:05:48 CET 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Jay Vaughan schreef:
>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>

>>> From: "dev at noise.io" <dev at noise.io>
>>> Date: October 30, 2008 8:56:36 PM GMT+01:00
>>> To: seclorum at mac.com
>>> Subject: Noise.io is in the AppStore!
>>>
>>> Dear #userid,
>>>
>>> We're happy to announce that Noise.io has finally hit the App Store!
>>>
>>> You can get it at http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=294767228&mt=8
>>>

> So I couldn't find this on my iPhone and had to download through
> the App Store.
> What's the deal with that?

it happens every so often, sometimes when something is just released it
takes a bit to show up on the "phone" store.

I'm running it now, it sounds really good and I like the playability of
some of the presets - kaosish pad for note sequence and filter etc...
trying to wrap my head around the editing though, i'm usually not a fan
of scifi'ish non traditional editing windows. the loading thing does not
bother me, it's quick enough.