tonights' jam ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 29 23:23:41 CET 2008

.. was an **all iPhone crew**, and the mixer consisted of the
following players, all on their own iphones:

beatmaker doing ryhtmn and general percussion layer
noise.io doing effects and bloops/bleeps/seeqs
rjdj mic'ed up with a proper headphone/mic splitter, and random
strangers on the mic
minisynth for some synth solo
iDrum doing counter-rythmn/effects

WOW!  what an awesome sound this setup produced.

-alas- we did not get the right cable rig set up to use iProRecorder
to record the session, but at the next one (on Friday), we will have
an all-iPhone jam session, recorded direct to iPP, for publishing.

;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan