Outsim Synthmaker?

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 28 22:27:38 CET 2008

On Monday 27 Oct 2008, punkdISCO wrote:
> Now, if it could be used to control external old synths via CCs and SYSEX,
> it would be an almost certain buy for me.

I think that may well be possible, eg:

http://www.synthmaker.co.uk/hypersid.html

...controls a separate hardware unit.

Seems to me that you can code it to do almost anything you wanted to.  I guess
you'd have to get your head around the SYSEX of whatever synth you were using
though, which is probably the harder challenge.

Anyway, I'm still very much up for getting this software, but it's going to be
a little while yet (no time to use it at the moment).

Cheers,

~Dave