I LOVE DSI.

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 27 20:16:03 CET 2008

Le 27 oct. 08 à 10:03, Jay Vaughan a écrit :

>> no, I worked on a lot of Eowave stuff.
> hey, these look great!
>
> http://www.eowave.com/instruments.php
>
> which ones are yours?

all the bugs and the eobody are all mine, all MINE, my precious! ^^

there wasn't much to do on the Persephone anyway, they only followed
the direction I gave for the logo.

>> seemingly, but sure, it'd kicks ass if I get the possibility again.
>> It's just very quiet for a long time…
> well, its not easy being special.

niche market may be cool, but there's downsides ;)

>>> i, for example, spent the evening setting
>>> things up for the reprap at metalab to finally print me a nice
>>> little
>>> case for the pp .. hopefully some pics to show next weekend!
>> I promise not to be too nasty ^^ lol
> no you don't!!! :|)
> don't worry, i'm expecting a fair kicking, but it will be fair, i'm
> sure.

I always try to be constructive, well… I'll try ;)

Denis H]
L'informatique, c'est pas au point