Spot the Jay: Metalab on Television (ORF1)

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 24 18:37:01 CEST 2008

Jay ,
i think if something like that will be here on Enschede  , I will be
there more than 2 or 3 times a week ;)

I think it s super cool and  very interesting cause people can share
and learn from each other ...
Very Nice dream-team ...imo

Waiting to see more ;)

Cheers