First sneak preview of mine and Romains joint venture

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 24 10:14:22 CEST 2008

Hi Matt,

Matt Picone wrote:
>> Romain has presented a first preview of the track he's adding vocals to:
>> <http://www.deadmengods.com/music/dead_men_gods_1a.mp3>
>> Comments, suggestions and ideas are very welcome!
>
> I LOVE what you guys are doing. I REALLY dig these vocals.
> Why don't we do a bigger bar collaboration?
> Would love to have play guitar on something like this.

Yeah, I also love doing these joint efforts! Now we also have Martin
with us doing the mixing and mastering and you are very welcome to join in!

I will be working to upload an OMF (probably) export of separated tracks
and I'll post info of how to get it when it's done if you need it. Until
then the mp3 is available.

/Micke