First sneak preview of mine and Romains joint venture

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 23 21:11:45 CEST 2008

Mikael Hansson schreef:
> Hi!
>
> Romain has presented a first preview of the track he's adding vocals to:
> <http://www.deadmengods.com/music/dead_men_gods_1a.mp3>
>
> Comments, suggestions and ideas are very welcome!
>
> /Micke

Hey guys,

Excellent work, both of you!!!

There are two things I would pay some attention to:

1. The vocals sound as if they stand apart from the rest of the
music. This can be improved with careful EQ-ing of the other
instruments, and of course of the vocals themselves.

2. In certain places, I think the vocals are a bit off (not the
right tone). You might want to check that and/or re-record and/or
use correction software.

I think it's extremely cool that two music-barians get together
(virually) for making a song together.

Way to go, guys :-)

--

:-)