Listening to...

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 19 12:31:05 CEST 2008

Hidria Spacefolk... that's some time ago! Whilst working...

And of course drinking a lovely Twinings Earl Gray... that I found an
English shop here in The Hague which sells it does remove a bit of the
charm of bringing it from England each trip (or getting it as a gift
from English -barians) :)

But I'm happy with my 24/7/365 supply of it! :)

(it's on the other side of town so the guy is always a bit surprised
when I pop up with my bike & and fill my entire backpack with tea) :)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL