iPhone - How much in your country?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 16 21:29:57 CEST 2008

Gorman, Declan schreef:

> How much is an iPhone in your country?

For customers, or for me? ;)

> Here in Ireland they are only being sold in conjunction with one
> particular service provider, O2.  They are looking for €480 for the 8GB
> 3G and €569 for 16GB 3G.

I'll let you know as soon as they come in. Right now, people are
pre-registering them like they're the coolest thing ever invented and
everybody needs to have one (there was actually an interesting article
on the BBC web site about that today), so stock might be an issue.

Yesterday, I had the chance to briefly play with one and whilst the user
interface is really good and intuitive, the soft keyboard plain sucks.
There is no other word for it. It's not a good communicator, even though
it's probably very good at everything else.

- Peter