No more mouse buttons :P

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 16 05:49:10 CEST 2008

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> On Oct 15, 2008, at 2:36 , Michael Zacherl wrote:
>

>> I'm much more worried about the glossy-only display ...  :-/
>>

> I don't like the glossy display on the MacBook, but I don't mind the
> glossy display on the iMac. The MacBook is plastic, the iMac is glass.
> I never have any problems with glare on my iPhone either... you look
> 'through' the glare or something with glass... like it's out of focus
> when you look at what's on your screen.

I think I'm going to get one, but may not go for the monitor. I can deal
with the glossy display on the laptop, but at home with a big 'ol
monitor I get nervous with the glossy display pumping up the colors -
making them look nicer but not accurate. I wish I could find actual
facts about this online, other than random message boards with people
yelling one way or the other. I like to have fairly accurate colors for
work purposes, I am not going to extremes with color calibrators, but
glossy still makes me a bit nervous. Someone tell me I am being silly...

ALSO it looks like you can only hook up a computer with a DisplayPort
conector to the monitor, no adapter to be found yet. It's weird to buy a
$900 monitor that can only hook up to one computer... : /

Will probably go with this :

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824002334

or this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001246