Dirty Little Democracy

Matt Picone EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 15 17:44:38 CEST 2008

> BTW, the vocals are doubled/tripled nearly everywhere in the track

Yes, I've taken this into consideration. Part of the story is that I
rushed to release it by 10/15, and I really would like to be able to
know and sing it better eventually. I'm extraordinarily self critical
and the doubles are like vocal magic feathers.

It's just so sad that system sharing hasn't gotten to the point where a
mixing session can't be done transcontinentally. Single person
productions suffer from the same kind of limits on the creative spectra
that single synth tracks do in the sonic ones.

-m@