New music

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 15 09:25:19 CEST 2008

Hi Micke,
  I occasionally try to challenge myself, sometimes with trying to write something different and sometimes I limit myself to one instrument to see what I can come up with.  In this case I was trying to emulate a particular mood I heard in a couple of songs recently.  I think I'm on the right track and am working on applying the suggestions that were made.  I'm enjoying the challenge of this track. :¬)

Regards,

Declan.

ModusLink Kildare

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org [mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Mikael Hansson
Sent: 13 October 2008 21:31
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: New music

Gorman, Declan wrote:

> I sent this last night but it does not seem to have come through so
> apologies if it comes through at a later stage.  Anyway, here is
> something completely different. J
>

> http://degomusic.net/mp3/temp/dego_Solid.mp3 (Working title)

Hi Declan,

nice feeling and promising although I agree with Gert's comments. You
need to work a little bit more to get it up to your normal standard.

Personally I find it very hard to do something "different" like you try
to do here. I rarely end up with something I like but nevertheless I
like to think it's probably a good learning session that I can take
something with me from.

/Micke