No more mouse buttons :P

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 15 08:35:26 CEST 2008

Yeah, it's like the fingerprints on my display.. can't really see them
either :)

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org]On Behalf Of Joost
Schuttelaar
Sent: mercredi 15 octobre 2008 2:48
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: No more mouse buttons :P

On Oct 15, 2008, at 2:36 , Michael Zacherl wrote:

> I'm much more worried about the glossy-only display ...  :-/

I don't like the glossy display on the MacBook, but I don't mind the
glossy display on the iMac. The MacBook is plastic, the iMac is glass.
I never have any problems with glare on my iPhone either... you look
'through' the glare or something with glass... like it's out of focus
when you look at what's on your screen.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL