hmm .. return to a mixer era or stay mixerless?

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 14 12:43:28 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:22:00AM +0200, ibi sum wrote:
> Well after all this thread I've decided to stay mixerless and just get a few
> more Presonus FirePOD's to chain inline .. this works just fine for my
> needs, and doesn't require a computer to do basic mixing, so ..

I had a Presonus Firestation a long time ago, and it had
analogue mixing via front panel knobs.  It was a nice little
jamming mixer - no sends, inserts or anything like that, but
perfect for getting a few synths and drum machines together
for a rock-out.

--
Yours,
Niall.