Today is the day...

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 14 11:20:46 CEST 2008

They already visited me this morning, they dropped off the keys to the
Atlantis shuttle bay, and I've been given instructions on how to boot up the
synth panel that each shuttle is outfitted with, along with the coffee
machine and bio lab .. they didn't like Earth much, so they didn't stick
around, but one thing I was told was that Obama definitely was better
(tasting) than McCain, and that if anyone wants to contact them again in the
future they should just fire up an e-meter and use the dial like a ouija
board ..

;)

j.