New music

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 13 22:30:36 CEST 2008

Gorman, Declan wrote:

> I sent this last night but it does not seem to have come through so
> apologies if it comes through at a later stage.  Anyway, here is
> something completely different. J
>

> http://degomusic.net/mp3/temp/dego_Solid.mp3 (Working title)

Hi Declan,

nice feeling and promising although I agree with Gert's comments. You
need to work a little bit more to get it up to your normal standard.

Personally I find it very hard to do something "different" like you try
to do here. I rarely end up with something I like but nevertheless I
like to think it's probably a good learning session that I can take
something with me from.

/Micke