Shopping Therapy - Stage Two

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 12 19:56:04 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> DS-10 plus whatever software I get to run on the Eee PC could be the
>> start of a small rig suitable for travel.  :-)
>>
> It sure is!  :)  The DS10 is simply a fantastic bit of gear ..
> featured well in our jam session last night in fact.
Do you have any video to put up on Youtube?  (I've seen a few DS-10
videos there.)

DS10 seems to be not quite available yet here in the US.  Is that
generally true or have I shopped in the wrong place?  Although for
$36.99 and free shipping, I couldn't beat the price as far as I can
tell.  DS10 seems to be available in Japan and Europe, however.

Cheers,

Bill