Eee PC Ordered

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 10 11:40:54 CEST 2008

I'm running this on mine now and it's great - so much easier to mass
install apps than any other operating systems - OSx or windows. I mean
come on it's just sooooo great to click all the apps you want from the
repo then stand back and watch the system do all the install work. ..
Best operating system ever. I put inkscape seq24 zynaddsubfx asynth
gimp eclipse irssi gcc omsynth rosegarden ardour audacity lmms
modularsynth supercollider puredata python-* Cairo and a few other
apps on my system in about 20 seconds then came back 10 minutes later
and it was all done and installed and working quite fine without fuss.
Better than but similar to appstore on iPhone (better cos it's all free)

Just do it guys .. Ubuntu is one of the best things you can use with
the eeepcs ...

;
--
ibi sum