Eee PC Ordered

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 9 08:56:51 CEST 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:
>> Will my head explode with a foot in each camp?  ;-)

Only if you get caught :)

> Don't worry. Many people do this. It's a great way to provide for
> all your computer needs. :-)

But, but.. This is impossible!
The credit crunch!!!
(briefly renamed, Prescott pie and beer token shortage)

:)

----

The one facet of government capitalisation (glossy reword of partial
nationalisation) of chunks of the banking systems that was skimmed
quickly over at the greasy tabloid session, is that the Nu Labour
talk-box don't have the capital to buy all these extraneous shares
either, hence, they have borrowed it ;)

Along with demanding little injection or control along with this, I
foresee a slight problem with the promise that 'the people' could make
money on this shite venture. It's like investing all your money in your
junky cousin and expecting them to pay it all back once they give up the
habit. Or so. And I don't expect anyone shall get TAX reduced from the
wealth their government has amassed from all its clever investments. In
other words....