The American Coup

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 9 00:54:29 CEST 2008

on the bar has any idea what I look like...

James R. Coplin

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Sjaak de Vos
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 4:58 PM
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: The American Coup

> All of this suggests that Europe is a completely artificial construct.
> Don't take it too personally, most geography is.  North America and the US
> included.  The point is, is that all these terms of viewing, talking
about,
> and dividing up the world are all done on European terms, using European
> definitions, sciences, and cultural backgrounds.
>
> James R. Coplin

I was a bit surprised when I found out you're not British.
You're not are you ?

I always assumed someone whose name is " James R. Coplin " has to be
British.
If I'm not mixing Bar-Members up - or whatever that's called in proper
British English.

And besides that, i think I saw a picture - black leather jacket I
remember - typical British look I thought haha..

:-)