The American Coup

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 8 23:41:02 CEST 2008

It's the attitude of
> approaching the weapon as a toy, when it's in fact something that has
> been designed (and is regularly used) to kill a human.

I like to just pretend I am defending the species from ravenous, delicious,
alien bugs .. when I am at the firing range, which was not often enough,
because .. its fun.  I would never, ever, willingly use a gun to kill
someone, any less than I would use .. lets say, this USB stick sitting on
the metalab.

All I am saying, and yes as usual politically, is that there is a concept
outside death and that is: Guns as fun.  Dont knock it as a way of peace
until you´ve done it for a while and gotten the point.

I am not saying guns kill.  People kill.  Guns themselves can be for other
things. Throwing a safety line to a drowning polar bear and giving it a shot
of fish and vodka while you're out there, that sort of thing.  Keeping the
ravenous blarger beasts away from Baby, etc.