Who wants a job at Ableton?

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 8 16:53:51 CEST 2008

Kai,

K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:
>> Most of the time they only hire german speaking crew.
>
> You think so? Berlin is such an international city. I doubt that it
> matters. You should apply anyway.

They mention it quite explicitely in the profile description, at least
for the application developer role:

- The ability and willingness to communicate in German and interact in a
team

Why they have the job description in English under these circumstances
escapes me, though... I would agree though that one should apply anyway,
particularly if language is the only item where you don't fit the
description.

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch