Who wants a job at Ableton?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 7 16:40:42 CEST 2008

> We're talking about last call at 11.30, here.  AFAIK,
> they're only just starting to go out at that hour in Berlin.

This is JUST LIKE LOS ANGELES, which always pissed me off, immensely.
I would just get to the bar, and its last call .. or even worse,
missed it!  One of the reasons I was so happy to be invited into the
LA underground scene, since at those private parties there are no such
limits ..

Of course, those days are behind me now .. and here in Austria there
is no such nonsense.

;
--
Jay Vaughan