Who wants a job at Ableton?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 7 16:05:30 CEST 2008

> Damn, Jay. I don't speak German well, but I can muddle through
> reading, and /damn./

It was a joke, I hope you made at least that conclusion.  The shoes
don't *have* to be clean in Austria, but it helps with the Omi if they
are.

> I wish Ableton were an Irish company.  The only substantive
> complaints I have are the cost of living and the early
> closing hours in bars and off-licenses.

WTF?  The pubs close early in Ireland?

> I love Irish women.  Well, it isn't love.

I wish I knew the Irish equivalent of the Tam'o'shanter ..

> IIRC, I had a harder time understanding Austrian German than
> I did standard back when I could have the occasional
> halting, gesticulative conversation.

Man, if it wasn't for the food, I wouldn't stand a day at Omi's
without falling asleep .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan