Who wants a job at Ableton?

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 7 15:56:48 CEST 2008

Damn, Jay. I don't speak German well, but I can muddle through
reading, and /damn./

I wish Ableton were an Irish company.  The only substantive
complaints I have are the cost of living and the early
closing hours in bars and off-licenses.

I love Irish women.  Well, it isn't love.

IIRC, I had a harder time understanding Austrian German than
I did standard back when I could have the occasional
halting, gesticulative conversation.

--
Yours,
Niall.