Plans for the Economic Apocalypse?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 7 11:09:17 CEST 2008

The Dong wrote:
> In fact, I can't take much of the news seriously at all thanks to Brass
> Eye and even earlier news spoof comedy shows. Modern 'serious' CSI type

The Two Ronnies did it, or to go back a bit farther to radio; Peter
Cook+Goodies Roots+Monty Python, That Was The Week That Was. In fact, so
many offshoots were involved in the writing of That Was The Week That
Was, I can't be arsed listing them ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That_Was_The_Week_That_Was

I'm not that old, I got lots of these radio broadcasts from the networks
(and other ones mostly stemming from the same talent pool)