Plans for the Economic Apocalypse?

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 7 10:40:27 CEST 2008

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 06:25:39PM +0100, The Dong wrote:

> I've missed out a lot, but overall I probably liked Electro, Priest and
> the Beast and the Crack Fox best from each series.
>
> Do Americans get this? ;)

Well, I grew up in the US.  I don't care for anything by
this stable of actors - Boosh, Darkplace, Nathan Barley, the
IT Crowd {the latter two helmed by people who should know
better}, etc.

Peep Show and 15 Storeys High are probably the only
recentish programs I really liked.

The previous "generation" of ubiquitous actors like Simon
Pegg, Mark Heap, Dylan Moran et al was much more to my
liking, and the talents associated with The Day Today,
Knowing Me, Knowing You and Brass Eye were probably my
favorite, by far.

--
Yours,
Niall.