Plans for the Economic Apocalypse?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 6 19:25:39 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> This show irks me.  I want it to be funny, but I'm really not
> programmed with the right cultural snuff, alas.  Still, giving it a
> chance, giving it a chance ..

I'm going to see them live soon I think. Got tickets anyway.

Watch the live show DVD if you can get it.
There are a few episodes better than others, I recommend:

Series 1:

Tundra
Charlie
Electro
Hitcher (Recurring character appearance)

Series 2

All of them, but the Priest and the Beast and The Nightmare of Milky Joe
are probably the most crazy, along with The Legend of Old Gregg.

Series 3

The Power of the Crimp
The Strange Tale of the Crack Fox
The Chokes

I've missed out a lot, but overall I probably liked Electro, Priest and
the Beast and the Crack Fox best from each series.

Do Americans get this? ;)