Plans for the Economic Apocalypse?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 6 18:27:00 CEST 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:
>> I'm fairly certain that we're going to see mass poverty on the level
>> of the Great Depression, and resurgence in other 'new wave' countries
>> while the new world order is built on the ashes of the once-mighty US
>> and Europe.  I'm mostly serious, but of course I'd love to be just
>> another conspiracy nut that got it wrong.
>
> Well, I hope you are wrong, but let's see what will happen...

Jay missed out the bit where there is mass poverty, but also a very few
hyper-wealthy. You know, the kind of scum who make mass profit from
others misfortune.

A bit like cemeteries and crematoria ;)

lol. Don't get dragged into believing this depression BS.
This is merely what happens when things start to get stagnant in the
money markets. It's impossible to make incredible profits in a stable
economy. imho.

Just think about it for longer than a second....
It's a robbery...
Call the cops..