drunknesfunk comp

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 6 11:20:17 CEST 2008

Yeah, sure. Take the challenge:

Since you are not going to be working with the pig, the restriction
would then be that you are not using any other synth/source than
samplers using the samples. And if you really want to take the challenge
at the same level, you should allow yourself no general FX
(reverb/delays/..) so basically only allow synthesis from the sample
pack and the whatever 20K of custom sample you have to your disposal.

I'd love to see what you get out of that because it might give me some
ideas for the future development.