what do you guys think...?

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 5 22:35:52 CEST 2008

The Dong wrote:
> Gert van Santen wrote:
>
>> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=SvB3PiPBozU&feature=related
>>
> This is old.
> There was another company years ago (not Australian) making claims and
> taking investment in a magnetic perpetual energy generator. Turns out it
> was a rather big con that quietly disappeared.
>
> If this worked, I would be using it right now.
> But it doesn't.
Oil companies and power generation companies would kill it if it worked,
keep us from even hearing about it, and keep us hooked on fossil fuel
until every last drop is gone.  THEN we'll see other forms of energy
emerge that, surprise, surprise, will be controlled by the same greedy
bastards who sell us oil today.  BTW, I believe in the conservation of
energy (law of physics) so I remain skeptical about the magnetic power
generator for the time being.

Bill