Midi interface

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 5 12:35:21 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> Nice one man .. I'm enjoying these pics of your DIY kit.  Keep it up!

I don't have that much more to show atm.
Got 90% of the bits for the midibox FM, but I want to make a keyboard
version in the style of the old monosynths with sloping face with
controls on. It should be reasonably compact.

I have a 21 key keyboard from an edirol to use, but I either have to
additionally create custom key scanning hardware, or integrate it into
the code of the Midibox using an additional DIN module and patch in midi
note on/off in that bit of code.

Time getting stretched out ;)