Halfway somewhere

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 4 16:20:03 CEST 2008

Hi , thx for sharing :)
I really like your stuff ...
the first part is quite experimenting and i really like  cause it
sounds  kind  of ambiant music for me  ...
The second part rocks as well ,  the part "b"  of the second part  ..
with the bass synth is  more funky :)  ,and it feels warm :)

I really like your two stuff cause there are many different type of
music in general , and different instrument which is really cool
imho ...
I think it s well done , and relaxing ...
also, this  make me think that music bar should make a radio with
barian music ...
It will so cool ... and I will be listening more of all our stuff ...

Thx again
Cheers