Halfway somewhere

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 4 01:40:26 CEST 2008

Blah blah trying to switch my *cough cough*musicdevelopment *ughcough*
for the last few years or is it decades....

Anyway working on a long part, 18 minutes, split up in two parts.

Both parts rather unfinished.

Part one also to repetitive I feel.
and there should be a bit more and other thingsthings happening.

Part two has the most happening and is most finished  I think/feel..
I like what i do on guitar there during the last 4 minutes or so. :-)

Did some very heavy editing and mixing (cutting/sculpting) in mucho of
the recordings last two days - made nice progress- total 2.5 Gb for this
one.
Have quite some more to get sorted out but that's only good I think.

Decided to put it online to let it listen to a few friends.

always good thing to do - that's how it felt in this case - development
wise.

Ok blah blla bla - links:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=805498

Gossip Part one and Two.