I'll be streaming live form Hamburg next week (Wed&Sat)

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 30 02:13:27 CET 2008

Hey,

did you actually have enough patience to get to the music? was there
sound during the talking?

we had to kill some time before Austria was ready to go -- sorry about
that... I hope you liked the concert - it was very well received by
the live-audience..!

I will put up a youtube (already got the file for Wednesday's show)
soon...!

all the best and thanks for watching!
Kai

PS: yes, the one on the left in the black shirt, that was me...