New tune and new Muteqx website - finally!

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 30 14:05:30 CET 2008

Dave S schreef:
> Hey Gert,
>
> On Saturday 29 Nov 2008, Gert van Santen wrote:
>> I thought I already sent you an e-mail, but I can't find it -
>> guess it must have been late then... ;-)
>
> Hmm, I can't find it anywhere either... weird!  Maybe you should lay off the
> drugs for a while, dude, and then you wouldn't send imaginary emails while
> trippin!  ;-)  ;-)
>
> Or perhaps it was the red wine?  :-D

More like a glass of whisky, I guess ;-)

> It protects me from taking on corporate work... or perhaps it reminds me not
> to take on corporate work... or both!?  ;-)
>
> (Possibly sounds crazy, but my happiness is more important than money.)
>
> Each to their own, eh?  :-)

I couldn't agree more. You might have misunderstood me, though. I
don't mind if anyone has a nose piercing, but it's just that on
this specific picture yours looks a bit odd ;-)

>> Very nice tune. Again, not my style, but the production is great,
>> and I just love the trumpet thing :-)
>
> Thanks!  That's me playing it too!  (Several takes with the best bits joined
> together.)

It adds that great extra touch to your music that maight make
people say, "Dude, that's the new Muteq song!"
--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n